cehs building

Certificates and Continuing Education

If you are looking for a course to enrich your life, or if you want to work with a specific population of students and you don’t need a degree, you may be interested in a certificate program or continuing education course. Some programs lead to a CSU certificate or a minor while others simply provide supplementary course work at the undergraduate or graduate level.

Counseling, Administration,Supervision,
& Adult Learning
Teacher Education
Adult Learning & Development   Bilingual Education  
Training and Development   English as a Secondary Language - ESL  
Graduate Certificate in Early Childhood Mental Health Counseling   Fitness for Life  
Chemical Dependency Counseling Certificate   Foundations of Autism Spectrum Disorder  
    Middle Childhood Mathematics Education  
    Middle Childhood Science Education  
    Teaching English as a Secondary Language -TESOL  


Mailing Address
Cleveland State University
College of Education and Human Services
College Advising Office
2121 Euclid Avenue
Julka Hall 170
Cleveland, OH 44115

Campus Location
2485 Euclid Avenue
Julka Hall 170
Phone: 216.687.4625
Fax: 216.687.9284
Email: coe.advising@csuohio.edu