iPhone app home screen
The Cleveland State iPhone application helps students to quickly find the important information they need to navigate the CSU campus.
- Quickly access CSU web sites such as academic calendar.
- Find information from Campus 411.
- Locate parking locations on campus.
- Locate buildings on campus.
- Locate dining locations.
- Find computer labs.
- View number of open computers in general purpose labs.
- Play CSU Fight Song.
- Easy access to CSU news.
- Browse majors and minors offered at CSU.
The CSU application for the iPhone requires Apple iOS 3.2 or higher. It will run on an Apple iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Some features, such as phone dialing, specifically require an iPhone. Other features (maps, web browsing, and email) require a wireless connection.
The app is only available through Apple's App Store in iTunes. A direct link to the application in the store is here.